This notice describes how Paul Mietz Egli ("the owner"), the individual owner of the obscure.com and discourse.obscure.com discussion boards ("the site"), collects and uses data about you.
How does the site collect data about me?
- when you access the pages and posts on the Ghost site
- when you register as a member of the Ghost site
- when you browse a Discord forum on the site
- when you create and use an account on a Discord forum on the site
- when you post, send private messages, or otherwise participate in a Discord forum on the site
You should view the following Privacy Policies for the software used to implement the site for more details about when and what information is collected:
How can I find out about changes?
This version of the site's privacy questions and answers took effect May 19th, 2021.
The owner will post changes to the policy on https://obscure.com/privacy/. The owner may change how they announce changes in future versions.